Tick Tock Press respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
Information that you volunteer
This site collects the following information that you provide to us:
- When you place an order, you voluntarily provide us your email address, mailing and billing addresses, and credit or debit card information. We collect this information via Shopify, Stripe, and Mailchimp . We will process this information so that we can complete your order and, if you choose, to be added to our email mailing list.
When you sign up for our email mailing list, you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We collect this information via Shopify and Mailchimp. We will process this information in order to add you to our mailing list and contact you about promotions, new product releases, and things happening at Tick Tock Press.
Information that's automatically collected
This site collects the following information automatically:
- Our website uses Google’s Pixel, so when you visit our website, we’re able to see things like how you found our website (via search, directly, via a Mailchimp email) so that we can best serve you.
How we protect your information
We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information. We protect it by partnering with Stripe and PayPal to safely process your payment information, by never selling or renting your email addresses to anyone, by partnering with Shopify who constantly updates the security on our website to prevent being hacked, and by only using your information when necessary.
Why we collect it, how we share it, and how long we keep it
We collect this information so we can better serve you by creating content and products that you love and we’re able to get information about that content and products to you.
The information collected is only shared with others with our trusted third-party partners when necessary to serve you.
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary.
Your European Union Privacy Rights
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence or your place of work.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update to this policy was May 24, 2018.
This website is owned and operated by: Tick Tock Press.
Our data protection officer’s name and contact information is: Katie Nolan. Contact her at Katie@ticktockpress.com